Website
INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :( Newsfi10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website
INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :( Newsfi10
iF. Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :(

3 posters

Go down

INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :( Empty INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :(

Post  iF.Kato Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:20 pm

So yup, the title, I wont be as active anymore due to school and I got alot of pressure in my new school Sad Its one of the best schools in the world, Sad Im going to be playing possibly in the weekend. Im not sure Sad

iF.Kato

Back to top Go down

INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :( Empty Re: INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :(

Post  iF.Reaper Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 am

GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE U-KNOW-WHO-THE-PEOPLE-IM-TALKING-BOUT ISNT GONNA HAUNT U Very Happy
iF.Reaper
iF.Reaper
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :( Empty Re: INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :(

Post  iF.RENEGADE Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:52 am

what school are you in?

iF.RENEGADE

Back to top Go down

Post  iF.Reaper Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:20 pm

in the next 2 years i might be going to a boarding school that doesnt allow computers or personal mobile phones, so if i do ill might be inactive for 3-7 years, oucheei
iF.Reaper
iF.Reaper
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  iF.RENEGADE Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:32 am

@kato wut skewl are you in??

lol srri reaper Razz but sounds intense my friend just moved 2 a boarding skewl

iF.RENEGADE

Back to top Go down

INACTIVE IN NOT PLAYING COD OR MINECRAFT UNTIL WEEKENDS :( Empty what skool im in?

Post  iF.Kato Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Im in Ermyted's Boy School Sad

SO HARD STUFF THERE!

iF.Kato

Back to top Go down

Post  iF.RENEGADE Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:34 am

dude i looked ur skewl up its like hogwarts!!!!! holy crap lol Razz and no worries man i understand i go Punahou which is also one of the best schools also. We're the biggest prep school in the entire united states or something like that Razz

iF.RENEGADE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down