iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website
CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props) Newsfi10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website
CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props) Newsfi10
iF. Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props)

Go down

CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props) Empty CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props)

Post  iF.aDVanCe Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 am

First of all anybody looking for good quickscope/noscopers go on youtube.com and look up Smoky DRFT montage or zzirGrizz montage these are the best snipers in cod history.

Quickscoping - first of all the easiest way to start is to go into cage match and ask if you can practice with him. put ur crosshairs on him and just aim and shoot as soon as the scope comes up (normal scope more accurate but acog has more damage)

drag shot - i think its the easiest for medium distance. just put ur crosshairs relatively near him and as you scope in move ur crosshairs towards him. remember you can over aim while you shoot and it will still hit him. 90% of quickscopes are drag shots

thats about all you need to no about quickscoping. of course long distance quickscopes take a while to achieve but i still like to use the drag shot but just scoping in and shooting works too. close range is luck but i would just noscope

Noscoping - get the hang of quickscoping first before you go for the noscopes.

Barrel stuff - when your so close you can just pull the trigger and kill him usually used when 0-3 feet away sometimes really easy but tricky cuz they might just knife

Drag - the same thing just have ur crosshairs next to him or on him and as you shoot just move the crosshairs toward him if next to him or away from him if it already aiming at him

Knife shot - used if u spot another sniper or a dumb player that is just sitting still. get ur crosshairs in the middle of him, knife and as ur crosshairs come back together shoot and you have a 75% chance of hitting him ( i really dont use this technique becuz it is a little slow.

Crouch shot - pretty simple just crouch and shoot at the same time. very useful when you run, jump, and then crouch in the air and shoot becuz first you are moving very fast in the air and crouched down which it makes it very hard for the enemy to hit or even react.

Prone shot - same thing just when you go prone shoot

Jump shot - sometimes used to jump over things and shoot but very tricky to no where the enemy is all the time plus you cant just keep hitting jump becuz u jump lower everytime. just shoot when you reach your highest peek in the jump usually a 50% chance of hitting the enemy this task is hard to get used to but it can be useful when staying under cover. can also quickscope while in the air

Y shot or Triangle shot - just hit Y or Triangle two times while having the enemy in the middle of the crosshairs and boom shoot right after you hit Y or triangle for the second time, speeds up fire rate of the bolt action rifles 75-80% chance of hit
Jump shot 2 - same type of thing as the first jump shot but you shoot before or right as you hit the ground i only use this when private or 1v1 matches when going for accurate quick kills very useful but difficult to perform. can also quickscope to make more accurate

G-shot - made up by zzirGrizz. only used by advanced noscopers. strafe left and right (or reversed) or forward and backward (or reversed) and as the crosshairs come back together shoot and you have about a 90% accuracy. can also just stop moving and just as the crosshairs come together shoot. you also can shoot just before the crosshairs stop moving. zzirGrizz shows a tutorial on how to do it and he shows that it is so accurate that you can shoot across the map of crossfire and it does work i have gotten many kills this way.

Strafe shot - as you shoot just move left or right at the same time make sure that your crosshairs are on him before you move.

360 shots - this is easier than you think it is easier than the G-shot which is very hard. just get on top of something that is at the very least about five feet tall (the higher you are the better it will be) just jump off of something and turn one way or the other and when you think you are on him shoot. the drag shot is use in here a lot if you can tell from Smoky's videos. Quickscoping will increase the accuracy but only zoom in when you are sure that he is the way that the scope will stop at or it will not turn fast enough. you can also turn farther than 360 degrees like 720 or something and doing like 360 and then going the other way works too.

so just remember to practice everything and get the hang of quickscoping first before you start to noscope. the best sensitivity to play on is 10 which may take some time to get the hang of but it is the most accurate. if you dont no how to change the sensitivity then press pause during a game and got to options and it should say sensitivity. start by getting the hang of like 4 then 6 then 7 and so on till you get to 10. M40A3 works the best and the acog makes it all better.
hope you enjoyed my guide and look at those montages to see what you can become Smile

iF.aDVanCe
Owner

https://inferno.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props) Empty Re: CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props)

Post  Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 am

I use to have my own clan, zzGrizz was part of it. I made him Co-Owner, but the clan wasn't getting any where. So I closed it down. Sad

Back to top Go down

CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props) Empty Re: CoD4 Quickscoping/Noscoping Guide (From keith7384 in CoD4boards.com, mad props)

Post  iF.aDVanCe Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:43 pm

iF.DannyBoy wrote:I use to have my own clan, zzGrizz was part of it. I made him Co-Owner, but the clan wasn't getting any where. So I closed it down. Sad

Haha zzirgrizz was a PC gamer?

iF.aDVanCe
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:36 am

Apparently. He taught me how to quickscope. He whooped my ass everytime we played 1v1.

So maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:42 pm

lol i disagree that first you need the quick to do no scope i dont know very good quick but i am Very good at no scope

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 am

Learn how to play before worrying about how your scoping technique is, and FTR its all just practice, i no scope much better than i quickscope, done believe me? challenge me

Back to top Go down

Post  iF.aDVanCe Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 am

iF.TheDestroyer wrote:Learn how to play before worrying about how your scoping technique is, and FTR its all just practice, i no scope much better than i quickscope, done believe me? challenge me

Yeah...agreed. Learn how to strafe, learn every map and their downs and ups, then once you've thoroughly done that, start practicing your aim with sniper. Don't go into SMG first...sniping in my opinion is the best way to practice your aim, because you only have one shot to make it count, unlike SMG.

iF.aDVanCe
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum