iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website

DrWaCkStEr Application(ACCEPTED)

Go down

DrWaCkStEr Application(ACCEPTED)

Post  Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:56 am

1. Your IGN - N/A
2. XFire. You need an XFire in order to join. If you have mac use Blackfire. n0r3morse
3. Why you want to join Inferno (give a clear and concise reason why. lame reasons will result in your application being dropped.) I can bring lots of incentives to the clan, professional gaming ventures, marketing, servers, teamspeaks, publicity & sponsorship. I'd like to help the family here grow. Wink
4. Have you been in any other clans? If so, please list them. <]|Sfh|[> (MOH Clan (2003), .|DB|. (cod 2 clan) (480 members, self owned, 2005-2007) have been in clans around 4-5 years ago then went solo since I stopped playing.
5. Preferred gun CoD4- AK47
6. What times are you usually on? List in PST or PDT please. Eastern time- 10pm-2am

Back to top Go down

Re: DrWaCkStEr Application(ACCEPTED)

Post  iF.aDVanCe on Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:58 am

DrWaCkStEr wrote:1. Your IGN - N/A
2. XFire. You need an XFire in order to join. If you have mac use Blackfire. n0r3morse
3. Why you want to join Inferno (give a clear and concise reason why. lame reasons will result in your application being dropped.) I can bring lots of incentives to the clan, professional gaming ventures, marketing, servers, teamspeaks, publicity & sponsorship. I'd like to help the family here grow. Wink
4. Have you been in any other clans? If so, please list them. <]|Sfh|[> (MOH Clan (2003), .|DB|. (cod 2 clan) (480 members, self owned, 2005-2007) have been in clans around 4-5 years ago then went solo since I stopped playing.
5. Preferred gun CoD4- AK47
6. What times are you usually on? List in PST or PDT please. Eastern time- 10pm-2am

accepted. already played with you so you can just wear the member tag.

iF.DrWaCkStEr

iF.aDVanCe
Owner

View user profile http://inferno.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:18 am

Nice! Thanks- Hope we can get this going-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:43 am

Hey, Welcome Smile