Website
I relized sumthing Newsfi10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website
I relized sumthing Newsfi10
iF. Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I relized sumthing

2 posters

Go down

I relized sumthing Empty I relized sumthing

Post  iF.Reaper Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 pm

So, I've seen some people joining ReV, even Gamer is a ReV recruit now, pn109a A.K.A Helicopter also in the ReV clan, are we losing to the might of the ReV clan? Toaster is in ReV now too..........we should talk more on here, even crappy topics, make some laugh , atleast discuss bout sumthing here, new suggestions, take the clan to new level, get close to people in the clan more, restart recruiting, we can all still do that at any time we're free even if it takes 2 mins

so we need to start talking to each other more everytime, continue the clan instead of leaving it with no post , if random people who wants to join a random clan come in here coincidentally and see this they might think that our clan is no longer, they know not the truth
iF.Reaper
iF.Reaper
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

I relized sumthing Empty YUP!!!!

Post  iF.Kato Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:38 pm

AGREEEEEED!!!!!!!!

iF.Kato

Back to top Go down

I relized sumthing Empty Re: I relized sumthing

Post  iF.Reaper Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:44 pm

so start talking people, its getting dull around here, ik that u all are busy but, talk bout anything u like, free ur time , b4 u get older and get work, absolutely no time , sooooo better start feeling b4 losing

eg: some1 give u an xbox or whatever console u like, and expects it to be given to him, surely u'll play first Razz Razz Razz Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And Anson u always agree with me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
iF.Reaper
iF.Reaper
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

I relized sumthing Empty Re: I relized sumthing

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum