iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website
New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31 Newsfi10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

iF. Inferno
Hey, Please log in or register to get full access of the Inferno
Website
New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31 Newsfi10
iF. Inferno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31

2 posters

Go down

New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31 Empty New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31

Post  rbgi31 Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Guys, it's me rbgi31. I've got bored of my hellbreaker98 Xfire username so I decided to go back to my old username: rbgi31. I want to remember my past. My dearly 59, Katiee, Nessa, Alicia (DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME I LIKE THEM THREE GIRLS), I miss Ghost, HyeAxper, ParadoX, Venom, and all the friends I added on my old xfire (rbgi31).
I hope you could deal with me. For I love you all so much. Y'all will be my best buds for my entire life.
Sincerely your best bud,
rbgi31

rbgi31

Back to top Go down

New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31 Empty Re: New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ummmm..........ALICE

JOKing lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31 Empty Re: New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31

Post  iF.Reaper Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 pm

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! U like em three girls!! TRIPLE TROUBLE LOLOLOL

me thinks u like venessa most among three of em
Jokes!!!!

New Update: "If yiou guys want to talk to me add me on my old X-Fire: rbgi31 13164714qmqcfpnv

TRIPLE TROUBLE LOLOLOL

JKS!!!!
iF.Reaper
iF.Reaper
Co-Founder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:08 pm

LOL.......All three r 17 and u r 13 or 11 i think....

Alice----------->>>> Mad

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down